The information and personal data provided by users or customers, is exclusively used for sending information requested by express interest of them, and make possible the provision of our services. We recognize the importance of security, privacy and confidentiality of the information and personal data that our customers or users provide through the different digital channels and we are committed to the protection and proper treatment of them.
Terms and Conditions:
By participating in any event (including pub crawls) organized and hosted by Exploradores Urbanos SRL, (hereinafter “Carpe Chepe”), you the participant, agree to the following terms and conditions without restriction:
- All participants are responsible for their own safety and well-being during the event. Carpe Chepe will do its best to ensure that participants safely attend a variety of localities and venues within San José. However, Carpe Chepe events cannot mitigate every eventuality and as such,Carpe Chepe events involve an element of possible risk. All participants acknowledge these risks and attend events of their own accord and solely at their own risk.
- Carpe Chepe events include opportunities for participants to consume alcohol at their own discretion.Carpe Chepe urges all participants to drink responsibly and cannot accept any responsibility or liability if participants drink excessively, resulting in damages, ill health, injury or death.
- All participants should be aware of their own physical or mental limitations before attending an event. People with medical conditions or who are pregnant are strongly advised not to participate in Carpe Chepe events and must inform Carpe Chepe of the full nature of their condition before participating.
- For bar involved tours, Carpe Chepe participants must be 18 years or older. Only official identification will be accepted as proof of age and includes: Passports, driver licenses, proof of age (18 plus) cards, etc. Unacceptable identification includes photocopies, student cards and other non-government issued identification.
- Carpe Chepe Tickets purchased from distributors (hostels, accommodation providers, online sales, etc) will be redeemed for a wristband at the starting venue.
- You may not change or cancel tickets after purchase with any distributor. Direct sales made with Carpe Chepe may be refunded or another ticket provided at Carpe Chepe´s discretion.
- Carpe Chepe reserves the right to cancel a tour at our discretion and for any reason. In the event of a cancellation, Carpe Chepe will try to contact distributors and clients as quickly as possible and will refund or replace tickets where appropriate.
- Carpe Chepe reserves the right to change or modify tours without notice, including changing or altering venues and routes. In the event of a change, Carpe Chepe will endeavor to substitute comparable venues, but accepts no liability for changes.
- Carpe Chepe accepts no liability for participant’s behavior and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove from events anyone who is drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social. In the event of refusal or removal, Carpe Chepe will not refund ticket prices or cover any additional costs incurred by participants as a result.
- The participant agrees to indemnify Carpe Chepe (it’s employees, directors, suppliers, agents, distributors, representatives, etc) against any third party claims as a result of the participant’s behavior and actions. Any damages or loss caused by a participant is solely the participant’s responsibility.
- All venues (including bars and clubs), attended by Carpe Chepe reserve the right to refuse entry or remove participants from venues for any reason including drunk, disorderly, aggressive, abusive or anti-social behavior. Carpe Chepe accepts no liability in the event of refusal or removal and will not refund ticket prices in such an event.
- If a tour with transportation was booked, and once the tour is completed, and the client decided to not use our return transportation, the person remains under his own responsibility, releasing the company of any incident that may occur.